The Mason Papers Intro

This story is about a soldier for neither team. He does what he wants and feels like at this very moment. He is a drifter with no past and no ties...or does he? The story starts off in Central America where Mason is working as a guard for The Corporation, an evil institution that rules the underbelly of the world. Interseting plots of conspiracy and Robin Hoodism ensue through out the story.

This is a story that has been playing out in my head in pieces while I lay awake in bed and when my mind has been altered. Small parts of the story have been writen down but never in a complete form. I thought that this NaNoWriMo experience would be a great way to get the job done and share with the masses of other writers out there. Get ready for Part 1 on November 1, 2004. I am going to do me part and try to reach the 50,000 word count to be a winner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home